Freedom and Free

The Republican National Convention is over, at last. We now know more of the man who will run against our incumbent President, Mr. Barack Obama. What the future holds for our country is still uncertain, regardless of who wins the upcoming election. What I'd like to see is for the United States to remain the bastion of Freedom, the cradle of Democracy, and the home to the tired masses that it should be.
Clint Eastwood was pretty funny, though, or at least the clips I watched.
So once again I distract myself with the technical world. How about that Apple™ versus Samsung™ conflict, and the results? One of the funniest bits about that, though, is on YouTube. When I looked at it this morning it only had 311,000 hits, but I think it is being viewed across a lot of other venues. Apple kills Star Trek
PCMAG put out its article on The Best Antivirus for 2012. As expected, of course, Norton and Kaspersky scored well (nicely done, Wes!) for the ones that cost money. For those of us that like cheaper fare, AVG Anti-Virus Free 2012 and Comodo Cleaning Essentials have top scored. I still use AVG on my PCs, but need to go get the updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles