Thursday Thimble-full of Thoughts

I know I do my links on Wednesdays, but these were so good I just needed to do an update. Yeah, they are all from Wired. I might have to change my Wednesdays to Thursdays if they keep this up.

No, this isn't it.
Not only did he (or she) make a virtual 3D printer in Minecraft, the video explains in detail how he did it. That's almost as amazing. AND he has a link to download the Minecraft world. How awesome is that?

Here's the direct link to the YouTube video where the download is. There seem to be quite a few Minecraft 3D printers on YouTube now. I'll have to peruse them later.


Foot fins - even better than flippers. These allow you to swim like Aquaman, but you won't be able to psychically control fish, so don't try that.


A Lego Hot Rod that actually runs. Remember the amazing thing about the dancing bear is not that he dances so gracefully, but that he dances at all. There are two amazing things about this hot rod: it's made of legos and it actually runs. Oh, and it was made by two guys in two countries that don't even know each other. And it was crowd-funded. I guess that's four things. It's awesome.




Whistleblowing: The disclosure by a person, usually an employee in a government agency or private enterprise, to the public or to those in authority, of mismanagement, corruption, illegality, or some other wrongdoing.
I'd say by that definition Snowden is a whistle-blower, not a traitor. The government will never let him come back here, though.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles