The Garden


We grew impatient and bought some plants from the local garden center (Joseph's - very nice place) for our garden plots. All look healthy and we have blossoms everywhere. The thing to remember about the plants from the garden center is that they are hybrids. We probably won't be able to take the seeds from the produce and use them for plants next year.
Our seedlings
The plants we are starting from seed in the house are heirloom plants, and we will be able to use their seeds for next year. Those plants are a little smaller, but they are springing up more every day!
We will have so much squash and cucumbers I'm not sure what to do with it all. Yeah, I'm counting my squash before it's picked, but I remember the squash boom the year Dad was in Viet Nam.
This could be epic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles