Five Leadership Requirements


At the end of 2012 I wrote a post on Leadership qualities. For various reasons, that's a timely topic for me.

The first leader on my list was Jesus. You have the right to debate his divinity, but if you read the Bible you see he has five good leadership skills that we can emulate.

1) Know who you report to,
2) Know what they expect of you,
3) Keep the channels of communication open and communicate often,
4) Know your goal, and
5) Celebrate your accomplishments.

Someone sent those to me, and I agree with them, but I also notice something else. Those are pretty good skills for anyone, whether you are leading or not.


You might as well act like a leader; you never know who is following you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles