Not Running for Office

I'm not running for office, but if I were, this is what I'd say:


I don't want your money for my campaign. What I want is your vote. I'm saddened that politicians think the election must be bought. Maybe they're right, but I'd like to prove them wrong.

If you are part of what is called the one percent, I'd love to have some money for the campaign. Let's be clear, though. It isn't to buy favors. You don't need favors - the other 99 percent do. They need help, for themselves, for their families, and for their communities. Help me get elected and I'll make sure that they get heard, and that you're part of the solution.

That is, after all, what we all want. A stronger, better, more United States of America.


Why don't I hear any of the politicians say that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles