Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice


Summary: Why are you reading this? Go to the movie!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice running length is about two and a half hours, but it sure didn't seem like it to me. 

Whisked into the world of cinema, I felt they finished it just a bit too soon. I wanted to see more.

More Batman! Ben Affleck did a great job.
More Superman! Henry Cavill - nothing else to say.
More Wonder Woman! Gal Gadot - perfect casting.
All the rest of the cast brought the movie exactly the tenor it needed. (Jeremy Irons did a superb job as Alfred.)
There was a lot more, but ... spoilers. 

The reviewers that complain - well, I read those reviews and think they need to go watch it again. I think they might be disappointed if someone gave them cotton candy and a free trip to the fair. Don't trust them. Trust me.

The movie transported me to the story, and that's what movies are supposed to do.

So go see it.
Thanks for reading, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles