The BEST Self-Publishing Post EVER



I just read absolutely the BEST Self-Publishing Post I ever read. It wasn't mine, but I don't care.

If you ever even THOUGHT of writing a book, read this post by Claudia. You'll love it.

I follow Claudia's blog as well as James Altucher's. I'm glad I do. Once you read the post, you'll be glad I do too.

You're welcome.

I followed most of the instructions, though I struggled from a point of significantly less experience than Claudia and James. Still, I did pretty well publishing my book. I see a few points in her post I'll take a closer look at. My book, My Mother-in-law Misadventures, is still available on Amazon, both paperback and electronic.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles