Schedule Change

Every article on writing good blog posts says you need to be consistent. I follow a number of blogs, so I know this is good advice. Back when I started writing my blog I decided to post on Prime Days. That's an okay (if somewhat quirky) schedule, but hard to follow. In the early part of the month I need to be creative as I post on the third, the fifth, the seventh, the eleventh, the thirteenth... you get the idea. Near the end of the month I get long stretches where I don't post.

I guess that's not very consistent. I think I will try a different schedule, but bear with me while I try to work it out. Since I average about nine posts per month, I'll try to switch to twice a week, once on Mondays and once on Thursday or Friday. I'm not sure yet, but we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for your patience. Usagi, who now runs free through the neighborhood, also thanks you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles