By The Numbers

Just so I don't lose these links, and maybe so you have them too.

George Clooney is related to Abraham Lincoln. Yes, it's an advertisement, but still interesting.

I didn't create this one. I wish I had. I wish my Darling Daughter had this for her trip to England - we'd get more information! This is a Mashable review from last May.

One Source for Investing (What the Bible Says About Money)
All about Sean Hyman and his biblical investment strategies - that work.

Now someone has to put boots on the ground to confirm the possible find.

Pixlr is right at the top, of course.

That's a good deal. I might check it out if I want to get a top-rated technology degree.

Well, I don't have any decent artwork… wait, what about those vacation photos?

I backed the Kickstarter project for Legend of Aethereus and it's finally ready for release. I haven't played it yet, but I downloaded it last night.

Well, I saw one of them and wasn't impressed.

How'd they do that? Google Earth isn't that old… (They combined old Landsat images all the way back to 1972.)

2100 Dollars, 1998 Toyota Camry
We just put the Lad's car up for sale on Craigslist. Well, the car sold the first day (thank you, Lord) so there is no link! Ha! (No, we didn't get $2100, but that's okay.)

Well, it's interesting, but we can't really use it yet. Sounds like a fun way to use that excess CPU though.

There are, of course, lots of cool things on the Makezine.com site. At some point I am going to have to consider subscribing to these guys, except I am just not as good at making things as they are (or I'd like to be).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles