Thank you, Jesus


So often I come before God the Father, my head hung low, feeling defeated and discouraged. I mumble "God, I'm sorry I'm not better than I am." Then I feel the weight of a hand on my shoulder, a calloused hand with a scar on it. My heart fills with warmth and my teary eyes look into the eyes of Jesus. He looks at the Father and says with a shining smile "I knew who he was when I chose him, and I love him anyway. Father, he's one of mine."

That's what Ephesians 5:27 means to me, that Jesus sacrificed Himself for me, that when I come before God the Father to receive judgment I will have HIS glory, and have no spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that I would be holy and blameless.

And I can barely whisper, "Thank you, my Lord Jesus."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles