Oh, Them Bones



So the results from the bone scan are in.

Here's the text.

There are multiple foci of abnormal tracer uptake in lumbar vertebral bodies and thoracic vertebral bodies as well as focal and fusiform abnormal tracer uptake in the bilateral ribs. Focus of tracer activity centered at the left sacroiliac joint is present as well as a small focus of abnormal tracer activity at the right aspect of the sacrum. There is an additional focus of abnormal tracer activity at the right proximal femur. Abnormal tracer activity is also present at the lower sternum and at the manubrium. Small focus of abnormal tracer activity is present at the right proximal humerus.

It's some sort of special language doctors use and I sure don't know what any of it means.

I sent a note to my new favorite doctor:

Yeah, me again. Thanks for always talking with us, Doc.

So the latest question concerns the bone scan. We have no idea what it means. So on a scale on 1 to 10 (again) with one being "meh, I've seen worse" to 5 with "it's all treatable" to 10 with "better finish reading that book" what are we looking at?

Thanks.

It's been a week now and no response. I think maybe that's not a good thing.

Oh well.

Moving forward. I have a lymph node biopsy coming up followed the next day by a TURP.

Still want to join me?

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles