Quick updates

Dec 5

I feel better today. I checked my pulse rate and it is in the low 70s for the first time since the Chemo.

Yeah, I think it is related.

Still tired, but not feeling beat up. I’ll take it.

God bless you all!

Dec 6

Yeah, that didn’t last. By the afternoon I ached all over.

Last night my pillow got covered in hair - my hair. So, this morning we cut it short. I don’t think this will work, though. It’s still falling out in handfuls. As much as I don’t want to admit it, my beard is coming out too.

Too bad. I liked my hair.

Dec 7

We cut my hair very short, to minimize shedding. My pillow this morning was still covered with my - now shorter - hair. I cut my beard off. 

Yeah, I look like a different man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles