Friday Frittering



There is a diffuse pain inside me that I cannot isolate. I awoke about four and couldn't get back to sleep. Perhaps I've slept too much lately. Perhaps I'm thinking too much lately. 

Perhaps I'm overthinking this.

Darling asked me if I'd given up or was still fighting.

I haven't given up.

Death is the ticket price to an everlasting paradise beyond this physical realm, the place I've dwelt since I was born. My body ties me to this plane of existence. Moving on is inevitable and we all face it.

I do long to be with God at some point.

I don't want to die yet.

Right now I don't know what to do to combat the cancer. I'm eating better (I think). I'm doing my research on treatments. I've scheduled my next doctor appointment so that I can work on a plan.

Beyond even that, Darling bought a house back in Pearland, TX and we will leave this house in this tiny slice of Michigan paradise and return to the humid, hot Houston basin.

Closer to MD Anderson, a premier cancer center. We're fortunate that we can afford to do this. Most people cannot.

Closer to Darling's friends and family, so she has the support and care she needs in the coming months.

This means moving, which everyone hates to do. Trash, recycle, pack, travel.

And I don't feel all that great, so it will be tougher.

Yes, I fight.

I work to finish the novels I have in progress. I'd like to see them finished and published.

I plan to re-publish Hunting August Moon with its original title: Zombie Apocalypse: Vampire Raiders of Las Vegas.

It's both a fight and a race.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I cancelled The Bauman Letter

FBAR Scam, but not illegal

Mister BoJangles